What it is and what it is for
Isophon Light is a thin composite panel featuring sound-proof and insulation properties.
It is used for floorings, divisional and self-bearing bulkheads and where a drastic improvement of the privacy on board is required.
How it is made
Isophon Light configuration:
- faces made of okoume marine plywood: the Okoumè wood guarantees durable physical/mechanical performances and it is very easy to work by cutting, plating, varnishing;
- Medium density cork and rubber core (780 kg/m³ ca.): it grants a high sound insulation rate (Rw = 30,0 dB with a thickness of 3 mm).
Isophon Light's features allow:
- drastic reduction of thickness of the partition elements;
- decrease of the total weight;
- increase of privacy on board.
Isophon Light panels with a plastic laminate side can also be manufactured upon request.
Gluing meets the EN314-1:2004 Class 3 standards and is classified to zero issue of formaldehyde (Test Report No.188766/1 according to EN717-2:1994 standards).