What it is and what it is for
Light-weight composite panel – low specific weight – with faces in Okoumè marine plywood and core in non-hygroscopic closed-cell rigid PVC foam. Isomar is defined for its lightness and rigidity features which make it ideal for the realization of structural bulkheads, floorings, floorboards, hatches and parts of furniture in the boating field.
How it is made
Isomar composite panel provides the most suitable properties for a variety of projects in the marine:
- the Okoumè wood, used for the panel's faces, offers durability over a long period of time;
- The rigid PVC foam (freon free), with a density of 60 kg/m³ and a compressive strength of 15 kg/cm², makes the panel very stable and light.
- excellent resistance to moisture
- mechanical and physical reliability
- lightness and dimensional stability
The Isomar sandwich panels can be customized in thickness, according to clients specifications (over 50 mm thick panels). Faces can also be done with soundproof composite panels (see Isophon Light). Upon request, the panels can be equipped with approved pipes for cables.
Gluing meets the EN314-1:2004 Class 3 standards and is classified to zero issue of formaldehyde (Test Report No.188766/1 according to EN717-2:1994 standards).