What it is and what it is for
Rotary cut okoumè marine plywood panel with outer face made of engineered Greenteak® teak veneer (thickness 30/10), FSC® certified.
This panel is widely used on board in the construction of decks, bridges, cockpits. It is also suitable for indoor floorings.
How it is made
- Outer face in Greenteak®, engineered veneer teak, 3 mm thick, FSC® certified
- Core in rotary cut Okoumè marine plywood, FSC® certified
This product is available in the following finishes:
- with black or white rubber inlays;
- with black or white wood inlays.
The standard distance between the inlays is 40 mm (+ 4 mm rubber/wood). However, any other distance can be required.
The Evoteak decking marine plywood stands out for:
- excellent resistance and durability in environments with high humidity and salinity levels;
- good mechanical performances;
- dimensional stability;
- easy workability;
- color and grain uniformity.
The panel profits by RINA N°DIP 033711/MI homologation and FSC (Forest Steward Council) certification which grants that the raw material comes from sustainable forests where environmental, social and economic standards are respected.
Melamine gluing (water boiled proof, ideal for outdoor uses) complies with EN 314-1:2004 Class 3 - UNI 6478/69 M100 and international rules (B.S. 1088 – DIN AW100 / A 100). It is classified to zero issue of formaldehyde (Test Report No.188766/1 according to EN717-2:1994 standards).